We commence term one with a staggered start method. This gives the staff:
- time to get to know your child and listen to your child.
- time to be with a child who is not comfortable being left.
- time to encourage children to be aware of others and treat them with respect.
- time to explain age appropriate self-help skills.
- time to establish routines – e.g. bathroom, snack time, pack up time.
These staggered session times for your child are detailed on the orientation timetable included in your welcome package.
The 3-Year-Old Program runs on a rotational basis, with each child attending for 5 hours per week. The children are divided into three groups –Bilby, Platypus and Wallaby (see table). Each child attends two out of the three session times, according to the colour group they are assigned (refer to your welcome package).
The 4-Year-Old Program runs on a rotational basis, with each child attending for 15 hours per week. The children are divided into four groups – Acacia, Banksia, Cassinia and Correa (see table). Each child attends three out of the four session times, according to the colour group they are assigned (refer to your welcome package).
Fees for 2022
- Three Year Old Kinder – $200.00 per term
- Four Year Old Kinder – $475.00 per term
A Kindergarten Levy of $150.00 is also payable with the first term fees. This includes a $50 non-refundable administration levy. The Maintenance Levy component of $100 is refundable at the end of the year by attending three working bees during the year, or carrying out tasks at home when available.
Session Times 2022