In a stress-free, happy, caring and safe environment, children are provided, via a carefully planned program, with opportunities to:
- Develop their self esteem and confidence
- Develop social skills such as sharing, taking turns, respecting the rights of others, respecting property, listening when someone else is talking and self-control.
- Develop fine and large motor skills
- Discover the world around them – people in the community, nature and people from other lands
- Develop their imagination and creativity
- Express their ideas through art, music, movement and language
- Become self-motivated
- Gain effective communication skills
- Develop problem solving techniques to questions and be curious
- HAVE FUN!